6dot Braille Label Maker
Review a brief video of how to make a braille label with your 6dot.
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is the most convenient and thoughtfully designed Braille embossing label maker
The built in Braille keyboard enables users to simply type any text in any language they wish and the label
maker embosses it exactly as typed.
A standard QWERTY keyboard can be plugged in so friends and family can create labels even if they do not know
The integral automatic cutter will cut and score the label, leaving a convenient peel-off tab that makes
peeling the backing off the label easy.
Label on the go; it's a cinch!
- ergonomically designed to be portable and easy to use anywhere
- houses built in Braille Keyboard supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language
- powered embossing for high quality Braille for accurate reading and a long life span
- automatic scoring and cutting provides effortlessly clean label cuts without the need for scissors
- QWERTY keyboard connectivity option enables people who cannot write Braille to generate labels
- dual power options, AC/DC adapters or battery powering, extending the label making choices for users
- uses standard 3/8 inch (9 millimeter) vinyl embossing label tape.
- Dimensions:8.0" W x 5.8" L x 2.8" H
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.5pounds)
- Power supply: 6 AA alkaline batteries or an optional plug-in power supply.
Includes: Power Adapter, 10 Rolls of Embossing Tape, QWERTY Keyboard, USB Adapter for Keyboard, 1 year warranty and a Quick Start Guide in Braille
Our Price $749.00 ($25 Shipping)