GOODFEEL® Copy Protection Problems
With the release of version 2.6, GOODFEEL no longer relies on
the use of a floppy disk to install an authorization key. If you have Windows
NT, 2000 or XP you must upgrade to GOODFEEL 2.6.
Even if you use other versions of Windows, there are other good reasons
Copy Protection Update
Our copy protection vendor has updated their product and
fixed a few bugs.
If your GOODFEEL version number is less than 2.52 then please:
- Insert your GOODFEEL installation or authorization floppy,
http://www.dancingdots.com/cp/CPTest.EXE and allow it to update
your copy protection executables.
- Retry what you were having problems with.
If you continue to experience problems please run CPTest.exe
again and e-mail the results to
Reinstalling Your Copy Protection
To reinstall your copy protection:
- Put your floppy into your computer.
- Open My Computer and double-click your floppy drive.
- Double-click winmove.exe on your floppy drive.
- Check Move Authorization and uncheck Reset Authorization and click on
- Enter A:\ as the source drive and C:\ as the destination drive and click
Installing the Copy Protection under MS-DOS Mode
Note that Windows ME will not boot into MS-DOS mode so you
may need to look for a different solution. Here are our instructions
for booting into MS-DOS mode:
- Go to Start | Shutdown and select Restart in
MS-DOS mode and click on Yes or OK.
- Insert your GOODFEEL installation or authorization floppy.
- Type A:[ENTER].
- If you have reset codes from Dancing Dots, type EVMOVE
/R A:\[ENTER] and enter your reset codes when prompted. Wait for this to finish.
- Type EVMOVE A:\ C:\ /b[ENTER] (note the back and forward
slashes). Wait for this to finish.
- Remove your floppy, type exit and try GOODFEEL.
Your machine halts unexpectedly
your machine halts unexpectedly during the installation process, click here
for information from our copy protection vendor. Note that Windows Me can not
boot into MS-DOS mode so you will need to deal with the 32-bit protected programs
in Windows as mentioned in the link above. See the directions above if you want
to install the copy protection under MS-DOS mode.
Authorization not found. 7043-4302-4300 (when running GOODFEEL)
Sometimes the copy protection must be installed in MS-DOS
mode. See the directions above.
All Other Copy Protection Problems
Click here (http://www.az-tech.com/ev_faq.html) for all other problems
and contact us if you still need help after visiting this site.